Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Baby T's Birth Story

March third, two thousand fourteen. 
An amazing day for the G family.  They welcomed their first child, a beautiful little boy, into their family.  They became a family of three.  Their hearts grew with a love they never knew they could feel. 
 
March third, two thousand fourteen. 
Also an amazing day for me.  To be invited to photograph such an important and intimate occasion was an honor and a privilege.  I loved every minute of it and I hope to be able to photograph more births in the future.  Shoot me an email if you're interested so we can chat details!  
 





 










 
 
 
 

 







G Family,
Thank you for inviting me to photograph Baby T's birthday.  Truly one of the most amazing experiences of my life...to be present the moment two of my best friends became parents.  Love you both and that little boy of yours too!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment