Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The future for SNP...

True things:
  • I really enjoy photography, my clients, and capturing beautiful things with my camera.
  • I have THE best, most easy-going, understanding, fun and beautiful clients...many who have become dear friends!
  • Photography has been a wonderful break for me...a break from mommy-hood once a week, to get out of the house with no kiddos attached to me, to be creative.
  • The last several months since Mackenna's diagnosis in May have been the most challenging months we have experienced as a family.
  • Between mid-night feedings with Lucas and checking Mackenna's glucose, I have not slept more than 4 uninterrupted hours in...I don't know how long.  (And a 4 hour stretch is a rarity.)
  • Staying up late to edit images is cutting into the sleep my body needs in order to be the best mommy and wife I can be.
  • Children are young once.  My family needs me more than I need photography. 
  • "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."  Ecclesiastes 3:1
So, for now...I will be stepping away from Stacey Nichole Photography.*  It is hard to type that, but I know in my heart that it is the best thing for our family at this time.  Thank you for your support, encouragement, love, understanding. 

--Stacey

(* I will continue to photograph clients who's little ones are currently enrolled in my milestone program.)

No comments:

Post a Comment