Monday, January 5, 2015

Best of 2014

Happy New Year!  It has been an entire year since I last updated the blog.  A year of letting a few things go in order to tend to the things that needed me most.  A year of carefully saying "yes" only when I was sure it made sense for our family.  A year of dreaming and listening carefully to the Lord's purpose in all of this. (I am excited to share some of these dreams with you in the coming months!  2015 is going to be an exciting year!)

It was also a year of photographing gorgeous families I have grown to love so much!  Remember when I last wrote on this blog...and said that I'd be taking a break?  Yeah, well during that "break" I actually photographed 27 sessions!  I made the decision to not share as many beautiful images with you all throughout the year because honestly...the sharing takes time!  Time that this tired mama did not have in abundance.  But I DO want you to see what I've been up to and get a peek at the beautiful faces I had the pleasure of capturing with my camera last year! 

So...without further ado...my favorite images from last year...Stacey Nichole Photography's Best of 2014:






 




 
 
More information coming this week regarding 2015 sessions! 
<3, Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment