Monday, January 12, 2015

A few of my favorite things...

I have a lot of favorite things, but these are top of mind right now...

1) So, of course these three are my favorites.  The one who has the kind of beauty and courage that brings tears to my eyes.  The one with the tender heart and constant smile.  And the little one who is showing us more of his personality each day.  Favorites.  I am incredibly blessed to be their mommy!



2) One of my very favorite things is photographing families and I am super excited to get "back on the horse" for 2015!  Many of you have asked and the answer is YES, Stacey Nichole Photography is up and running and ready to schedule your family/newborn/child session!  Shoot me an email and we'll get something on the calendar!  staceysutkowski@msn.com

3) This family you are about to see...for sure some of my favorite people ever!  As you'll soon see, they are beautiful and super easy to photograph.  But what you don't see is the beauty within.  They are thoughtful, encouraging, gracious, supportive, generous, and love-you-as-you-are kind of friends. 

4) Another favorite?  Finding an amazing and unconventional spot for a session and it being JUST PERFECT!  Hooray for random, perfectly imperfect locations!  <3









 

No comments:

Post a Comment